Counseling and Psychological Services
Our licensed mental health professionals work with students, on a confidential basis, around a variety of issues and concerns:
- adjustment and homesickness
- stress management
- grief and loss
- eating concerns
- substance use
- family issues
For more information on Counseling & Psychological Services, please read our brochure. All services are free, and covered by the student's Health and Wellness fee.
- Come to the Lamont Health & Wellness Center and make an appointment at the front desk
- Call the Lamont Health & Wellness Center's main number (603) 777-3420 and make an appointment over the phone
- E-mail Jeanne Stern, LICSW, Connie Morse, LICSW, or Christopher Thurber, PhD with your request and a listing of your free formats
- offered at the Lamont Health and Wellness Center through an arrangement with a community psychiatrist...learn more here.
Academy Student Assistance Program (ASAP) - click here to learn about the package of services that the Deans Office may require for students in need.
Student Listeners – click here to learn about our Peer Counseling and Training program.
Active Minds – click here to learn about a student club that seeks to decrease the stigma of mental illness and educate students about the resources available on campus.